You could also get the game for playing it offline on a windows pc. (with larger and more difficult boards.)
- The goal is to get the fields of the opponents
- The players take turns to move
- They may push one column or row at each move. The field, if pushed
off the board on one side, comes in on the other.
- Every field, that now is reachable from an field of the moving player, is marked into a field of that player
- To avoid stalemate, a move that has been done by one player may not be undo by the next move of the opponent
- The game is finished when one player has no fields on the board.
You can play more of Kielack's Games
or write him an e-mail to to complain.
Armin Kielack supportsBastelanleitungen für Kinder, too.
Armin Kielack - last modified: